Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yesterday’s dinner


What a nice and healthy dinner was yesterday. Actually I was really surprise, it was my first time to eat beetroot, never before. The taste was very sweet maybe because of the honey but the all meal was absolutely delicious.
I took the recipe from one of my books, adding from some ingredients more than said and from other less. Due to my food allergy I always have to puzzle with food, making sure that I don’t get reaction and then I need to take my pils. This time was the perfect combination. Definitely we are going to that again, next time with other ingredients, you can always use season’s vegetables. In this case I have used couscous, but I think with burglur or quinoa will also be nice, I have to try that next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment