Monday, September 24, 2012

Spaghetti with Pancetta


The weekend has passed, we had some quality time together as family. On saturday we went to the city center and walk around some nice shops, one of the shops was for cookware and I saw the mixer I want to buy. Since it is a bit expensive I need to find a way to save the money, being unemployed will make it a bit more challenging but I hope by the end of the year I got it!
On saturday my husband did the cooking, he wanted some chili con carne and since I am not fun of, I don’t like beans, he prepared dinner and I have to say even that I don’t like beans the meal was quite good ;-)
Sunday we went again for a long walk to the woods, we wanted to get some chestnuts, acorns and other stuff to make a nice autumn table. Now I just have to get some nice brown/orange candles. So after all that fresh air there is nothing better than pasta. For dinner I made spaghetti with a different kind of tomato sauce that we are use to. The pancetta was really the final touch, the sauce was so creamy, it was like melting in your mouth, absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment