Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chocolate cookies


On wednesdays kids in The Netherlands don’t go to school in the afternoon, so I thought it would be nice to make some chocolate cookies with my daughter and maybe some friend of hers. But things went different, in the end I made the cookies by myself, good though they didn’t work so well as I expected ;-)  They taste really good but the chocolate did smelt before went to the oven, I thought they will be chocolate chips cookies. The dough was just to warm when I added the chocolate.
The ingredients are actually quite simple, butter, caster sugar, muscovado sugar, 1 egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and then you can add nuts, chocolate, dry fruit. I thought chocolate would be nice … next time I am going to try with almonds I think then they will not be so liquid. Any way the taste is absolutely good with a cup of coffee or tea …

No comments:

Post a Comment