Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shopping for tonight

I just went to do some shopping at the city center from where I live. I bought a few nice old plates at the second hand shop, really old stuff for bargain prices they will look really nice when I take pictures of my meals to post here. I wanted to buy also some cups, big plates and old fashion table clothes, but today they didn’t have, I will have to go back another day.
Afterwards I went to the local organic shop and I bought the vegetables that you see on the picture, only missing the carrots, I have to pick them up from my garden later on. They really look very fresh, we will have a nice healthy meal, it’s a new one so I will not tell what it is because maybe it doesn’t taste that good ;-) but I doubt it, with so fresh food it can only be delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment