Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mexican dinner


My daughter is crazy about Mexican tortilla’s, she has been asking me for a while to make them again, but for one of other reason I was postponing. Finally yesterday I decided to make them after I found organic tortilla’s in our favorite shop in Haarlem.
They are very easy to make, you prepare first a tomato sauce with good quality tomatoes, garlic, tomato puree, lime, salt and pepper. Our tortilla’s have also chopped meat, that I prepare with some onions and ground cumin. Then of course guacamole! just avocado’s, lime, coriander, salt and pepper, you could also add some garlic or spanish pepper, I didn’t this time. For guacamole I made always a bit more, that way we have some left over to dip with tortilla chips.
You just roll them with the ingredients you prefer, then you add the tomato sauce, sour cream, spanish pepper, coriander and in the oven for about 20 minutes. Then as side dishes the guacamole, sour creme, corn, kidney beens, tortilla chips and some times I made rice, not this time … And of course a salad is always good. Que aproveche!





No comments:

Post a Comment