Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Healthy risotto


This week is been a bit difficult for me, on monday I’ve got 2 rejections for job applications, yesterday another one. Monday I’ve applied for another job and I have done it today again. It is quiet frustrating when you know you can do the job, when you know that you are actually the right person for that position and still you get an standard email saying that they have decided not to go ahead with your application. I have to keep positive that’s what everybody says but it is really hard to do that …
So to relax and try to keep positive I concentrate in my cooking, there I can forget for a moment all the problems all the difficulties. Thinking of healthy food that gives positive thinking. Yesterday I went thru my cooking books and magazines a I decided to make a healthy risotto, if you are healthy inside you are also outside. It is a risotto with cauliflower, never had it before and actually it was quite nice. The recipe was with anchovy but since at home we are not very fan of I decided to use bacon instead, really delicious, next time I will put a bit more of bacon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment