Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chicken Piri-piri

The week didn’t start very well for me, on monday I was good ill, I had a terrible cold, I could hardly move from the sofa. My husband was so nice to prepare some dinner, just good healthy vegetables to get extra vitamins. And it did work actually, even that I was not completely recover yesterday I felt much better. I did my groceries and I prepared a nice dinner.

The recipe you can find in the “Jaime in 30 minutes”, I did exactly how in the book says. This was my first time preparing, so I made a couple of notes for next time. It was good very good, only the potatoes for our taste had too much lemon. The chicken was really delicious, all those fresh spices (basil, spanish pepper, worcestershire sauce, sweet paprika, white vinegar, lemon, salt, pepper) mix together and then in the oven with fresh thyme , gives a fantastic aroma to the chicken.
The potatoes were prepare with lemon as well, it was a bit too much lemon. The garnish was with coriander, spanish pepper and feta cheese, absolutely delicious.

Only thing is that it doesn’t take 30 minutes! You need already 15/20 minutes just to prepare the ingredients and then you have cook, hahaha. And I even didn’t prepare the dessert, it was too much … that is most probably happening tonig











No comments:

Post a Comment