Monday, October 15, 2012

Tagliatelle with Marta’s sauce


Finally monday ;-) we had a very busy weekend. Saturday there was a party at my daughter’s school and sunday we went to a children’s book fair. So busy busy busy. Our cooking then had to be simple and yesterday I prepare my famous tomato sauce for the pasta. When I made this one I prepare a lot, then we can eat at least another time, sometimes I made more and I freeze in portions.
The ingredients: chopped meat, chopped onions, garlic, champignons, big bottle of passata, tomato puree, cumin, fresh and dry thyme, fresh and dry rosemary and salt. Simple!
First you cook the chopped meat with cumin in a big pan, then add the onion and garlic, bake for a couple minutes and add the champignons. When everything is well cooked add the passata, the tomato puree, a glass of water and some salt. Mix well then add the dry thyme and dry rosemary, mix well again. Put a few twigs of thyme and rosemary, put the cover on the pan and cook very slow until all ingredients are one, it will smells delicious!
In another pan you just make the pasta with water and salt, this time I had fresh tagliatelle but you can use any other pasta. Serve with bread and parmesan. Easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment