Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spaghetti with chicken and champignons


Yesterday I felt like eating pasta. Pasta is something that is always good, if is warm outside that you can make a fresh one and if is a bit cold then you make a more filling one that will keep you warm. My spaghetti from yesterday were more like the last one. The morning we had a nice sun, I took the advantage to do my groceries by bike and enjoy the fresh air. But in the afternoon, lucky for me I was just at home, started to rain a lot and today is still like that.
The spaghetti, the ingredients you need are: champignons, dried porcini, chicken, garlic, white wine, double cream, fresh basil and a lot of parmesan. You prepare first all the ingredients together in a big pan that also in the oven can go. In another pan you do the spaghetti, when they are ready you add them to the chicken/champignons pan and with some more rasped parmesan and the fresh basil, then goes into the oven for about 15/20 minutes, you will get a crispy top layer. You can serve with some ciabatta bread, absolutely delicious and very filling …

No comments:

Post a Comment