Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Almond’s cookies


A new week has started, full with new possibilities, at least I try to think positive … I have a few appointments this week that will keep me good busy and in contact with other people, that’s good!
To start the week with a lot of energy I thought that was nothing better than to bake some cookies, so yesterday afternoon I made cookies together with my daughter, it was nice and of course the result it was so delicious! We made them with same base as a couple of weeks ago: butter, caster sugar, muscovado sugar, 1 egg, vanilla extract, plain flour, baking powder, but then instead of adding chopped chocolate, we added almonds, that way they were one piece, no melting chocolate, the cookies are really crunchy, perfect! Now I just have to practice to make them nice and round, but that will be the next time …

No comments:

Post a Comment