Sunday, October 7, 2012

Casserole with leek and potatoes


Yesterday my daughter went to sleep over to the house of one of her girlfriends, I actually wonder if they did sleep much ;-) . Anyway we were just the two of us at home and I decided to make a simple casserole for 2, some of the ingredients I already had at home, others I had to go to the supermarket.
You only need, leek, very small potatoes or normal ones in small pieces, ham cubs, a bit of mustard, creme fraiche, grated cheese and salt and pepper. First you bake the leek, potatoes and ham after that you put all in a baking dish, add the mixed creme fraiche, mustard and cheese. Bake for about 35 minutes in the oven. Serve with a wine and bread, simple and delicious! For this meal you can make a lot of combinations I already have other ideas in mind that I will use soon.  After that quiet dinner for 2 we went to the movies, long time ago since the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment