Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin with creamy cheese in the oven


Yesterday I was kind of cleaning my refrigerator, checking what I had that I could use before I do some shopping and somewhere in there I found the half of my pumpkin from last week. Well he was still ok, so we had to use right away or in the end we end into the garbage. It was not enough for soup, in another hand with some potatoes and cheese will be perfect. And that is what I did.
Ingredients: in my case I had half pumpkin, some potatoes (it depends how hungry you are and how many people you are), one red pepper, sour cream, brie, salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in pieces for about 20 minutes, on the last 10 minutes add the pumpkin in daces. When ready keep a cup of the cooking water and mash the potatoes with the pumpkin very well, add the water, the sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix all well and put all into a baking dish, then on the top the brie in small layers. Finish in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 20/25 minutes. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment