Monday, November 5, 2012

Salad for one


Well the weekend has passed, so quickly as always does. It was not a very good weekend, I am having ups and downs at this moment, actually more downs than ups. My search for work is not working … I have tried everything, applying to vacancies, sending open applications, doing network, but so far no results. It’s very sad, because you apply for a job that you know you can do, that actually you are the best option but still … I have to keep positive that’s what everybody keeps telling me, something that is not easy when you get so many doors close in your face. Meanwhile I have my family and my kitchen that gives me the energy to continue.
In my downs yesterday I had dinner by myself, it was a family birthday party but I was not feeling well, so I stay home and made for myself a nice and healthy salad with what I found in the refrigerator. Ingredients: mix of green salad, sun dried tomatoes, chorizo, capers, pine nuts and parmesan. For the dressing: extra verge olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and dry basil. Serve with some bread and a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment