Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quiche with chicken


Last week I bought the book “Koken met Karin” as I already mention in an earlier post. There are a lot of delicious oven meals, cakes, cookies, … Yesterday I decided to give a try to the Quiche with chicken and rosemary.
It was the first time for me to prepare a quiche from the start. Normally I use frozen puff pastry. This time I did follow the recipe that Karin gives for the dough. Absolutely delicious, even that in my case the dough was not crispy, I think that the next time I need to keep it a bit longer in the oven.
The filling was also very good, the chicken, the onions, the pancetta, mix with the rosemary, then the eggs and double cream. Perfect really perfect. We still have some left overs, so tonight we will eat together with other lefts overs from monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment