Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chocolate cookies


What a busy couple of days I had, I am still very busy. But finally I made a few minutes to post about the great cookies I made last thursday, just to cheer me up in my down moments ;-)
On Wednesday I bought a new cooking book “Koken met Karin” full with recipes for in the oven. There they were those cookies, of course in the ingredients list I add my personal touch, normally I always do.
The ingredients according to the book are: white chocolate (that is the fulling), self-rising flour, soft butter, sugar, cacao powder, egg, a bit of salt, and then my ingredient a bit of vanilla extract. Just mix the flour, cacao powder and salt, then add the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Mix well until a nice brown dough. Then make small balls with your hands and fill the every ball with a bit of white chocolate. Put the nice round balls in the 170 degrees preheated oven for about 10/15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool completely.
Absolutely delicious, my husband doesn’t like so much, he is not so fun of dark chocolate, but my daughter and me love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment