Friday, April 26, 2013

Pasta with tomatoes, basil and brie

On Wednesdays my husband is off, normally he cooks something special this day, so when I get home from work I have a nice meal on the table ;-) Last wednesday it was one of the best meals he has prepared for us for a while, so I thought I have to put it in my blog.

The ingredients you need for this pasta are (2 adults and 1 child):

  • Extra verge olive oil
  • 6 vine tomatoes, without seeds and diced
  • 3 to 4 garlic cloves in slices
  • 275 gr. any lint pasta (parpadelle, tagliatelli) better if you use fresh pasta
  • 175 gr. brie in slices
  • Fresh basil
In a pan bake in olive oil the garlic for about 3 minutes, then add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and take out of the fire. 

Cook the pasta following the package's instructions, pour the pasta when ready and add to sauce, mix well, serve with the brie and the basil seasoning a bit more with pepper and salt if necessary. Serve with a ciabatta bread and/or a caprese salad (see my recipe in another post CAPRESE ). It is absolutely fantastic, taste good and is easy, definitely something to eat in a busy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment