Monday, April 1, 2013

2nd Birthday Cake and dinner

On Sunday we had the family party for the 10th birthday of my daughter. I made again a cake with marzipan, this time was a Victoria Sponge as base. You can read the recipe on the post MY BIRTHDAY  I made it exactly the same only the decoration was different, my husband is the creative one and he made all the marzipan decorations.



Also I made a CARROT CAKE , one of my specialties. This was because only one cake for 12 adults and 5 children was not enough ;-) and my daughter loves carrot cake.

About the dinner I prepared the following, you click on the link to see the recipes, all I have made them before:

That was a very successful party and dinner, coming saturday we will have the children pijama party, 6 girls sleeping over, mmm, but that will be another story!





No comments:

Post a Comment