Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Dinner Party

Last week it was my husband's birthday, so last saturday we had a dinner party with some some friends. We were 8 adults and 7 children, it was really nice and cozy. Of course the preparation for the dinner was quite a challenge, specially when you eat with children. Still I can say it all went very good, even the kids liked it. It was a very good party!

On friday evening I already made the cakes, one carrot cake and brownies. I made it in advanced because that will made my cooking life a bit easier on saturday.

You can see the recipes of the carrot cake and the brownies in the below 2 links:


CARROT CAKE


BROWNIES


Then saturday morning I made the rest, the dinner. I prepared a very big pan with minestrone soup with pasta, 2 quiches with bacon and leak and 2 focaccias, one plain and the other one with tomato and mozzarella. Everything worked very well.

You can see the recipes for the dinner in the links below:

MINESTRONE WITH PASTA

FOCACCIA


We had of course some left overs after the dinner, but that is good because that way I already have the dinner for the coming 2 days ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment